75' x 20" black easy weed
20'x15" black easy weed stretch
10'x 18" white thermo flex sport
20'x 18" yellow thermo flex sport
20' x 18" green thermo flex sport
50' x 20" red easy weed stretch 
22' x 15" red easy weed 
6'x 15" blue easy weed

I assume your buying this from someone? I would first want to know how old it is. If they cant prove it, I would assume the worst. 

That seems high to me but I know that easyweed stuff is pricey. Id offer 150 cash and let them come back at 200. Then snag it. 

I just bought 50yds of 15" black yesterday and it was $265... So $300 is not a bad price

MM64

I agree about the age, it's worthless if it sat on a shelve for years. If you can even cut it and apply it the dry glue will not hold the graphic for long.  Plus I'd look and make sure your getting full rolls or partial rolls.  Also easy enough to look up the material cost prices but I too would go a buck and a half. What's he going to do with it? Sit on it?

Do you have a use for it all is the question? Just buying it to have then no its not worth it. 

Do you have a use for it all is the question? Just buying it to have then no its not worth it. 

Really no need for it yet.

Just figured it'd be a good deal to snatch up. But I see your point.  I might not make as much profit buying it as needed but I also won't lose money if I end up buying this and not using it.