Sign in to follow this  
PBC2007

FINALLY-KEN READ

Ken i hope you read this.

ken imes called me this morning to try and get this cutter working. let me just say that the technical support is great. we did get the cutter to perform some cuts but we kept on getting a usb not recognized balloon.

at this time i just wanted to make some stickers as some people may have read my other posts. well when i hung up with him i remembered that my dad had a laptop that we never used because it was slow. well i found it and downloaded the signblazer and plugged the cutter in. it recognized it right away and when signblazer was done, i quickly opened it and started making stuff. i have done about 10 different things now and played with the pressures and speed and it works perfect.

ken thank you..

ps. i think what was wrong with my laptop that i was using during our troubleshooting are the usb ports. something is wrong with them. i don't know why because i use tons of other stuff on them and work fine. but i got this thing working and i am so happy..

thank you

chris

I have always said that everyone should have a dedicated computer for cutting. It doesn't need to be particularly fast one and you can get suitable ones all over the place for under $100.

I am very happy that you got it taken care of.

On a side note... I have heard a lot of people talking about the unreliability of USB ports on laptops. Not just for cutting,but for lots of things.

Glad to hear you got it going!! I could not explain what was going on with your laptop that we originally tired, I just knew it was not acting like it should.

;)