SimplyYouDecals

NEVER Received full order!!!

Sorta like jumping off the roof of a highrise because the elevator isnt working may want to wait to see if it gets fixed

Not fixed, Smoothed over... It took me stopping payment and starting this thread...  Event was a disaster without the vinyl I ordered, if they would have took care of the issue when I first addressed it, it MAY have been fixed.  Even with the credit, I will have to take my business else where.  To the many that have not had an issue, good on you, I hope that exceptional service continues.  Good luck to all, and thank you again for your comments...

Sorta like jumping off the roof of a highrise because the elevator isnt working may want to wait to see if it gets fixed

BTW, Horrible analogy...  I don't see how it relates to my situation...  I didn't get what I ordered, all I got back was the money I paid...  We'll see how calm you are to wait for something to get fixed when you get accused of receiving something you didn't get.  Thanks for your attempt to educate.

I'm sorry for what you went through and at least you got money back and live to fight another day. Time may come where I have this situation with uscutter and hope it's not handled the same as yours but if I didn't deal with any company that pissed me off at one time or another I wouldn't have a place left to buy supplies from. Sometimes you've got to be the bigger man and put it behind you, but I know there are a couple companies I won't deal with for various reasons. Just remember all are welcome on the forum and your input is valued because honesty is how things get changed. Blowing smoke up each others butt and telling them how great everything is all the time accomplishes absolutely nothing. I wish you the best with whoever you end up buying from.

BTW, Horrible analogy...  I don't see how it relates to my situation...  I didn't get what I ordered, all I got back was the money I paid...  We'll see how calm you are to wait for something to get fixed when you get accused of receiving something you didn't get.  Thanks for your attempt to educate.

If you got your money back so you are back even. Belive me in 45 years plus of operating business I have been lied to on multiple occasions because my order wasnt filled , filled correctly ,not delivered on time etc but I learned to adapt and persaver and like Dakota if I quit doing business with every vendor ,lumber company , plumbing or electrical supply that made me mad I would not have any where to buy supplies. If your going to survive in any type business you must adapt to things not going just as planed and learn to adapt and keep moving foward.

• Like 1