Sign in to follow this  
WERACMX

not sure where to ask ?????

so i will ask here ....

im now cutting which is totaly cool

but i have a question well actualy a couple

when i load a bitmap image then mono chrome it then vectorize it and then dete the bit map why does it look nothing like the bit map image........?oh and should i be able to take any bit map image and perform the above and then cut it?

i am using 24 inch vinyl and i want to use the whole sheet how can i make the cutter start cutting where i want it to and not the default setting ....

does any one know where to get realy good vectorized logos...or should i buy a disk with them on it

thanks for all of the help great site cool people

to make it cut wherever you want..while offline..use the arrows to position the blade,then push ORIGIN.

not all bitmap images will convert to vector and look good. it's kind of hard to take something that's full color and knock it down to 1 or 2 colors and not lose detail.

You could buy a disk with vectors but I would check on this site and other for free images. As far as logos you can check brandsoftheworld.com as well as logotypes.ru

The better the quality of image you import, the better the vector will be as well.

It has always been my experience that any bitmap you get you should be prepared to do at least a minimal amount of editiing to the vector file. It always depends on what degree of quality you can live with. I have a very hard time not cleaning up an image as smooth as possible even for very large work. Get the best art you can and vector if possible. Then, clean it up.