Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Dont you hate it when...?

Guest Terry

I'm waiting for the cat lovers to really give it to me, LOL. My wife saw me typing it and said I sound like some uneducated ignorant redneck. I am, I thought you new that. ;)

LMAO, did they fly out like a weapon. LOL

the JFK Health World Museum in Barrington Illinois claims that a sneeze can go as fast as 85% of the speed of sound or approximately 630 miles per hour.

what do YOU think?

John

Thats so funny lol. I imagined it all in my mind. It has happened to me with rice. Yeah that sucks. Hahaha

I'm waiting for the cat lovers to really give it to me, LOL. My wife saw me typing it and said I sound like some uneducated ignorant redneck. I am, I thought you new that. ;)

I always had cats WHEN I WAS MARRIED (guess why) now I have a dog. I agree with you 100% I have YET to find anything a cat is good for. They will chase a mouse IF they are starving or in the mood to play.

They are cute when they are little. They will provide for you companionship and love when THEY want to.

"A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!"

John

Thats so funny lol. I imagined it all in my mind. It has happened to me with rice. Yeah that sucks. Hahaha

I hope you were not sitting across from someone when the rice erupted.

Guest Terry

Did it fly out like bird shot? Do you think it would take a cat out at 20 yards.  ;)

yes,and I'll have to test that and see. There is a cat who seems to live on my front porch (it is NOT my cat) who would be the perfect subject. I know that taunting him doesn't work. He won't go away no matter how many bad names I call him.

Guest Terry

"A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!"

Great saying. Did you practice the art of Zen ?

I agree I'm a good decent neighbor trying to keep things nice and attractive and STILL such nastiness...  Undecided 

Yah' date=' we practiced being good neighbors for years. Now I'm over it, he's a jerk and the only way to remedy this is for us to either sell our house and move (which we already started looking), or to buy something else and rent this place out - although I don't think it would be fair to subject tenants to an idiot neighbor. As it is, our Realtor said that because the neighbor is hostile and stupid, we might be required to inform potential tenants or buyers. It sucks when an individual can cause your property value to go down.

Cats ...

I'm not a huge fan, but the few good ones somewhat redeem the rest of the species. A friend's cat jumped on the hood of my truck and sat in the very middle close to the windshield where I couldn't access it. I told my friend that she needed to move her cat. She laughed and said that, "Pumpkin does what he likes." I smiled, said "OK," then proceeded to drive around the neighborhood with this stupid thing on my hood. Didn't seem to phase him one bit that he was on a moving vehicle.

I totally agree about the pissing and crapin' everywhere ... and the smell is just so rank!

...when I had a sneeze come upon me.

Wow. Would've hated to be your windshield and dash. Projectile cashews!  :)

My dad did that to me in a restaurant, except it was coffee. It was nasty. Had to go home immediately after breakfast to take a shower and toss my clothes into the washer in hopes of not them not getting stained.

Sorry guys yesterday's rant was exactly what it is, a rant. The neighbor is still stupid, and I'm trying to be OK with it everyday. Instead of hiring a contractor like a normal person, he's trying to renovate his how on his own - so that means he's there every freakin' day making noise, being the loud obnoxious person he is while still doing his best to be a jack*** neighbor to the rest of us (all three of the houses that border his property).  ;)

Take up playing the drums...it worked for me! Or maybe even the trumpet...that would be even better. Unless your neighbor is deaf,of course.

I'm not real fond of cats either, somewhat allergic.  But I have a big ass 24 pound gray cat called Fat Bastard that is pretty cool.  He isn't really much overweight, just a big cat.  He doesn't take any crap off the 2 dogs either.

No kidding! You definitely need to post a pic of Fat Bastard. Is "He isn't really much overweight, just a big cat." the same as when someone tells another person, "She's not really fat, she's just big boned." hahahaha.

Kidding aside - I wanna see this 'not so fat' kitty.  ;)

Guest Terry

Only Dinosaurs are big boned... Lay off the twinkies. ;)