Sign in to follow this  
twistedmonkeydesigns

Impressed with the customer/Support service :)

ive been using uscutter machines for a long time now. ive never had a problem before that serious to deal with customer service . A week ago i bought the new laserpoint II and the new sure cuts a lot software. i had a problem with the contour cut feature. i have to tell you all how impressed i was with the patients these guys have and they did help me untill i got this machine calibrated . I must say props to Mike N. at technical support. A++++ on my book. Just be patient because these guys sell alot of machines and they to try to help every customer with the same speed and quality. You might hold on line for a while or get a phone call back but they will do right and fisx the problem. they were on the phone for at least 2 hrs try to fix the problem. and we did. i just wanted to share with you all.

good job uscutter

• Like 2

See that is why I call bs on the complaints that swear that the never got to talk to anyone or no callback or poor service I personally have not needed customer service for any issue . But from most of what I have read people have gotten great response and helpful service .

Dan

Well, that's all well and good, but this is the Criticism & Complaints Forum.

Please, if you don't have anything nasty to say, don't say anything at all. ;D

Seriously, I've only been dealing with USCutter since August, but they've been essentially flawless. I really don't foresee ordering from anywhere else, unless the order is too small to account for the $9 flat-rate (which is awesome on heavy orders).