Sign in to follow this  
robodude

AHHHHH Signblazer freezing when hitting cut button

I usually copy and paste items from my corel draw x5 to my signblazer with little issue. I have an SC series 24" and windows 7. Now my Signblazer freezes when I hit the cut button. This has been doing this all the sudden since a month ago. It IS NOT item specific. I can reload the program and cut the same file with out it getting stuck. One of the super frustrating things is I can't use task manager to end the program it literally never ends or closes or unfreezes if you leave it open. I been having to restart my computer. Once a day was frustrating now today I can't even cut something. I have had about ten freezes today and cut two things, just blew the afternoon and didn't cut my stuff. I have orders to make and don't know what to do. I have been searching the forum for similar problems and fixes but couldn't find anything. What is going on? Please Help.

Additional Questions

Can I make the timer clock go away when opening signblazer?

Can I change the always check for an update process before opening signblazer?

I had a code for Signcut Productivity Pro on my cutter box. I have been meaning to try this as a back up. I just downloaded it and it says my code is invalid. WHAT?:huh:?

Thanks in advance for any help getting one of these things working.

Robert

If your on USB connection, put it on a serial cable.or keyspan adapter.

Yes, you can use the Signblazer patch to get rid of the timer, do a search for it on the forum

Can I change the always check for an update process before opening signblazer?

Robert

Yes, change the Target in the Properties of your SignBlazer shortcut to point to SBNT.exe instead of SB.exe:

post-1636-0-53990100-1353036902.png