DalhartsDecals

Heres a website for Cheap custom size tubes for shipping big decals!

I order mine from a local supplier in 36" length and order extra ends so I can cut each tube to fit and make the most out of what I order.

I get mine at like a 3rd of the price

Thanks Dalhards for sharing, PointOfExpression, your post would have more value if you shared where you get them- otherwise it is just deterring others from sharing information that is actually helpful from others.

I get mine from paper mart. I order 36" ones as well. Order about 100 tubes and 300 caps at a time. just went through 50 tubes and just bought another 500 caps. I get almost 3 tubes out of one. Order by 7pm I get it next day!

• Like 1

I get mine from paper mart. I order 36" ones as well. Order about 100 tubes and 300 caps at a time. just went through 50 tubes and just bought another 500 caps. I get almost 3 tubes out of one. Order by 7pm I get it next day!

WOW.. did you get a check to say that so perfectly??

I just want you all to know that I am not here to step on any toes. I am here to make friends and learn this cutting thing along the way and hopefully eventually help others. I felt I wanted to say that publicly so ya'll dont think im some giant prick. Ok, thank you for reading, you may now resume your regularly scheduled lives!

laughable

Your poking at me badfish77 who has only 2 posts (1 of which is attacking me). I have a few choice words for you, but I will refrain as I have made some friends here so far. I am sure others will attest they would choose me over you in a heart beat.. NEXT

• Like 2

yeah, yeah...you type alot. too bad you don't really say anything.

thanks for the potentially useful info dal and point

WOW,.... your name REALLY fits you....... :rolleyes:

where is YOUR useful info? I see nothing, but slamming a useful member of the forum.

I guess you don't know anything yet!!!

And you won't last long with your rudeness on here.

Wow.. who pissed in your cheerios this morning. You sure are making yourself really welcome here (insert TONS of sarcasm here). What I do here... is NONE of your business. Do you understand that? I do not have to justify myself to you or anyone else for that matter.

As valuable as some information can be, some people do not yet fully understand how sharing of the information on a forum works. All parties involved here could learn from each other. No one should feel blame. Everyone, please be considerate and patient so that we may all keep calm and carry on.

• Like 1

Thanks Point! Wasn't meaning to sounds demeaning- since the topic of this thread seemed to go that way... Just hope that when someone shares info, if someone has a better deal or more information to provide- it is helpful to pass it on :)

you know..........we come here to get and or share information. It's a shame that some people want to bash and critisize others. I have gained so much information from this forum since first cominng here. THANKS TO ALL who have annswered questions, posted info and allowed views to be expressed. Thanks for the graphics posted for us to use. I have copied many pieces in the past and THANKS again.Seems that there is less activity lately and hope it gets busier. BEST wishes to all!!

• Like 2