go hodags

wavy text line

How do I make a text line that is wavy.  lets say 3 bends in it.  i tried using distortion but it doesn't put enough bends in it?

Thanks,

Bart

Jerry,

Since we're on the discussion of text and SB Pro, I know in Elements you can create a text arc but is there anyway to create text where the top is arched and the bottom is straight (horizontal) or is this something that can only be done in the pro version? Also, is there a way to create the regular arch done in Elements the other way around (like a "u"). I tried it in Elements but it kept putting the word I wanted to arch upside down. I hope I'm explaining this right. Thanks for any help.

CUTRIX

Use distortion, the icon with the arch, grab the top node and drag upward.

Don :snow:

Hello,

About text following arc.

If you experiment with the options in the text on a arc dialog box you can do anything you wish with text as part of a circle (part of a circle= an arc).

With SignBlazer Pro you can make text follow any sort of a path.

yes, there are also more distortions in SB Pro as well.

Trust this helps?

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Thanks Jerry. I think I'm going to be upgrading to Pro here in the next week. SBE is great but I think the Pro version will be better and faster on doing some of the jobs. Like they say, "Time is money".

What will amaze you are all the special effects you can do designing your graphics.

And all can be cut.

We will expect you to post lots of great stuff, of course!

Jerry from SignBlazer.