Sign in to follow this  
Top Shelf Graphix - Admin

List the top 10 heat press brands

I ordered the 8 in 1 heat press from us cutter in September of 2011 and only 4 months in I've had major issues with the heating element for the shirt press. This was my first heat press purchase and would like to know more about QUALITY heat press brands that will not be phased after only 4 months of use. From cheapest (10) to most expensive (1) list TODAYS TOP SHELF heat presses available and generally for use on orders of 30 shirts at one time/daily use.

Appreciate it! B)

We Use The Hotronix Fusion , It Has Push Button Controls With Many Presets That You Can Program. It Has The Slide Out That Makes It Really Nice When Your Putting your Shirt On The Machine Plus It Is A Swing Away !

Its A Great Working Machine But Does Cost 1795.00 & My I Say Worth Every Penny ! Mike

• Like 1

Thanks for your input! How long have you had it for and roughly would you say how many shirts have you pressed with it so far? I am looking for a long-term investment for this machine and after only a VERY DISAPPOINTING 4months out of my 8 in 1 from Us Cutter, I understand the importance of buying the Top Shelf.

I have a HIX that is probably 20 years old and works just as well as it always has. Just my 2p

sweet. thanks guys. I have chosen to go with the hotronix fusion! After doing all the research I like the fact how you can preset all your materials ahead of time and set it to turn on and off at certain times and the ability to use it as a draw press to save space or a swing press if you want to! My little chinese 8 in 1 did it's job and got me started! Now time to get to real work! EXCITED!