Suez1256

perforating cuts

my plotter (roland gx24) is perforating the cuts on the left side of the cut. I have changed the blade, oiled the blade in the blade holder, changed the strip and bought a new blade holder with blades. I am new to this company and it I am the only one here who knows anything about plotters or signs for that matter. I am using flexi sign 8.0. I have been in the sign business for 30 years and have not seen this problem before. I am not sure how much abuse this plotter has been through. I need some suggestions.

Thanks

or up the pressure with less blade sticking out .

Also make sure the blade holder is completley setting flat in the blade holder arm...I had a similar problem when I first got my cutter and looked at the blade..I just got it partially seated..The ring was ontop of the screw clamp not under it...Now I have a Graphtec not a Roland..If they are similar maybe that will help..

Yea, my blade is barely sticking out and the holder is all the way in. I have been trying everything even putting the bade out more but the problem still exists. I even tried 45* and 60* blades and still have the problem. I bet it's an internal problem with the plotter. I am thinking this thing has been abused quite a bit just by the looks of the exterior of it. but thanks anyway y'all are great for answering my question.

Funny i came here for the same exact issue with my GX 24. Mine is definitely getting used about 4-6 hours a day but I bought this brand new last march so I am going to see if I can get it under warranty. Let me know if you have any success I hear my motor making a funny noise when this happens.