Sign in to follow this  
pitbull1126

Quote 2' x 4' color logo exterior banner

Please quote me a price for (1) 2' x 4' color logo exterior banner.

Text or full coverage?

text in one color if you have it ready to print $40.00 plus actual shipping on 13oz banner

full color back ground plus text ready to print $60.00 plus actual shipping on 13 oz banner..

Seamed and grometted...shipped within 48hrs after payment (during regular business hours)...

stetson5331

ill help out a fellow member. If you send me the artwork I can do it full color seamed and grommeted for $20 bucks plus you pay the actual shipping...

I take coreldraw or jpeg at least 250 resolution..

4salevinylsigns

ill help out a fellow member. If you send me the artwork I can do it full color seamed and grommeted for $20 bucks plus you pay the actual shipping...

I take coreldraw or jpeg at least 250 resolution..

4salevinylsigns

EXCELLENT price.WOW.. :thumbsup:

What would you do 2 - 4'x 8' printed full color full bleed for...I have 2 I need to print and if I can outsource them to you and save me the time and money I might do it..I need them on 13oz 1000 denier block out banner stock glossy ..I only need grommets across the top and no seams..it would need to hang like a tapestry..It will also need to be cut as a full bleed to hang correctly 48"x96"...

Thanks

stetson5331

EXCELLENT price.WOW.. :thumbsup:

What would you do 2 - 4'x 8' printed full color full bleed for...I have 2 I need to print and if I can outsource them to you and save me the time and money I might do it..I need them on 13oz 1000 denier block out banner stock glossy ..I only need grommets across the top and no seams..it would need to hang like a tapestry..It will also need to be cut as a full bleed to hang correctly 48"x96"...

Thanks

stetson5331

Hi Stetson,

at the moment, im doing regular banners on 12 oz material. I can do each 4X8 banner for $80 bucks each plus the shipping with no grommets on the bottome and only grommets on the top.

Thanks!

Hi Stetson,

at the moment, im doing regular banners on 12 oz material. I can do each 4X8 banner for $80 bucks each plus the shipping with no grommets on the bottome and only grommets on the top.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply..I see you are at $20 each 2'..STILL not a bad price!

What do you retail it for to the public? Also what type of a machine is it printed on...solvent...aquious?? What brand printer..Roland, Mutoh?

I use a 10oz and 13oz..I don't see a 12oz banner..May I ask where you get it from to see if it's like I use??

Sorry for all the questions but you gotta know what your getting before placing an order...

thanks

stetson5331

Thanks for the reply..I see you are at $20 each 2'..STILL not a bad price!

What do you retail it for to the public? Also what type of a machine is it printed on...solvent...aquious?? What brand printer..Roland, Mutoh?

I use a 10oz and 13oz..I don't see a 12oz banner..May I ask where you get it from to see if it's like I use??

Sorry for all the questions but you gotta know what your getting before placing an order...

thanks

stetson5331

Dang Stetson, all those questions for $2.50 a square foot, lol. My retail price is higher. The prices i offered here are for forum members only, its just a way of me giving back to the forum community since i get a lot of help on here when i need a drawing or illustration done :)

Anyways, banners are printed with solvent inks.

ps. Anyone do any drawings or illustrations?

LOL..Thanks for the info and I am sure everyone seeing the post will be glad you answered the questions...Thanks a lot..I went ahead and printed my own..

I really appreciate your time..I still think you have an excellent price and hope it continues.. :thumbsup:

Thanks again

stetson5331