239 Design

Koozies anyone!!

Hi, I just got done doing some Koozies for a buddy. Please let me know what you think and what I should get for a order of 24. Thanks Scott

post-8677-12986566724036_thumb.jpg

post-8677-12986566744064_thumb.jpg

very nice, i just did 24 and got 60.00, my customer was very happy with the price and expected to pay more

Thanks for the replies, I was thinking I need to get at least 3.50 each, to make some money and cover cost and material? If he wants more I will change the logo a little so it would be easy to weed. The "and sons" thing would not be outlined!! Thanks again

I agree! I did some shirts, door magnets and lettered a truck for the same guy, but everything was a lot larger then these! Can I ask the best way to screen print these? I see you have a Vastex, great company..I took a couple of classes in Allentown at there shop. I was thinking I could make a platon that I could print 10 at once?  Thanks again!

I got these from a place in Texas on E-bay! Was not sure how to print them, I had Eco film and gave it a shot! I hit them at 317 for about 6 sec and all seems well!!

Cant help you on price but you did a great job on them

$3.50 WOW!!!

I can't get more than $1.25 a piece around here!!!

I screen print them to make it cost effective... I also made a jig where I can print 2-3 at a time...

Looks good though.

Latitude42

My customer wanted to add print to the other side, so he gave them back and I got 5 dollars a pcs. for them!!! He gave all them out and ordered 24 more! I am looking for a pattern for a "koozie board" so I can print 10 at a time. If I figure it out I will post a pic. I seen one on line somewhere but i can't find it?

$3.50 WOW!!!

I can't get more than $1.25 a piece around here!!!

I screen print them to make it cost effective... I also made a jig where I can print 2-3 at a time...

Looks good though.

Latitude42

internet prices are cheap but for small runs price must go up

im not printing 24 koozies at 1.25 for that price 100pcs min

here are the currrent online prices

Qty        12      25    50    100  200    500  1000

Normal $5.29 $2.99 $1.69 $0.99 $0.59 $0.55 $0.49