cncartworks

Weeding lines in Flexi

IN the advanced tab of the production manager there is a box to check for easy weeding and a box for weed border.

You're welcome.If you will set the knife offset at .25 to .32 it will help close up the smaller cuts for easier weeding.

I don't have it up right now because I am using signcut,but I think it is in the production manager setup - job defaults - cutter options. If you had a copam cp-2500 you would set it on the cutter.I have mine set at .25 .It seems to do the job.But some have set theirs at around 32.Just take some time and run a couple of small cuts with the offset graduated from 25 to 32 and see which results suit your needs.

The only place I could find it wasin the production manager. Under the setup properties , in the cutter. I checked the box that said Knief offset, and set it to .25. It wasn't checked so I guess there was no offset.

Right.If you are using the refine cutter you have to deignate it in the program.I think the default setting in most drivers is set to off because everyone has different setups they use.