Sign in to follow this  
Heavy D

Work in progress

that makes it look like they sell vinyl..which the do not. In fact they don't sell anything. They just offer free help and advice.

that makes it look like they sell vinyl..which the do not. In fact they don't sell anything. They just offer free help and advice.

You are correct John, they sell nothing.  I will change it.  Thank you

is this for the contest they are holding? if so i would say scrap it cuz im sure you will have a lot of people who come up with some very very creative stuff so i wouldnt see you winning off just a plain text logo

Ok. I had never heard of the forum that this contest is for till now. I went on and looked at the rules. I do agree that this is WAY too plain. You will be competing with full fledged designers, so just simple text isnt going to cut it. They mentioned in the rules that it should be one color and be able to be pressed onto a shirt. Im going to try to be as constructive as I can, but how many shirts do you see with something like what you have? Probably not too many. I would advise adding some flair to it. Add some actual design to it. The single color does limit you alot, BUT you can still do an endless amount of things for this. Take youre time on it. You got a while still till the deadline. Have fun with it though and try to be creative!!!