odokie

Help vector please

This one is a toughie.  I tried to vectorised and cant get it. Is there anyone who can help me out? simple silhouette no background.

Thanks, Mary Ann :thumbsup:

here is the pic...

post-1400-12986554544583_thumb.jpg

post-1400-1298655457384_thumb.jpg

Perfect! Your eps. didn't work for me but I was able to vector the jpg.

thanks a bunch!

You are welcome - I don't know what the problem is with the .eps files - I did one the other day and the file I uploaded wouldn't work for them. -- Glad you got something useable from it.

-Mike

Imagaro Z Pro - I exported as .eps and imported the .eps into SBE - worked on my system.  There are several file formats I can export - but someone said I should save it as a lower version .eps - I don't know what version .eps it exports in, but it seems it has some compatibility problems for some folks.

-Mike

Nice job Mike, how do you like the Imagaro compared to vector magic or other programs?

I have heard of, but never used Vector Magic - I had used the vectorize function in Vinyl Master Pro 2.95 and was able to vectorize and clean up images fairly well.  I also liked Inkscape and Sign Blazer for some jobs.  I am able to do a better job with crappy images with Imagaro Z Pro.  If anyone is using Imagaro and vector Magic - how do the two programs compare?

-Mike