Hi, i am doing a job for a friend, he wants two vinyl decals for his windows, I am uploading a pic so maybe someone can suggest what I should charge him for each.

I am layering the colors, and the decals will be about 20x17 approx.  can anyone help.  He only wants two of them, so i need a price each to tell him

any suggestions.

Thanks

Devin

post-7830-12986554498365_thumb.jpg

post-7830-12986554514736_thumb.jpg

I'd be at $35 each installed.  We advertise car doors/windows for $35 up to 3 colors.  Looks like you have 4, but I'd still do it for $35.

well i had a friend call a local place here, and get a "quote"  they were going to charge 96$.  I guess its just a difference in where we live that gets different prices..... But I figure ill do it cheap for a friend, and that way i can get my name out there, and get some experience with a "customer" that wont be to hard on me.

Devin

ok,  on this layout, how would you go about putting it together.  Would you punch it and fit it together, or just layer it all?

this is where the pricing gets confusing for me. When I first started people were saying that they charge around .10 to .12 cents a sq inch for one color then you go up so much per color. Now it is looking like some are charging .10 or less for up to 4 colors including a design if they are charging 35 each? Is there a different way people are figuring it now?

Thanks,

Christi

Maybe I'm nuts here but seems to me there are 5 colors in tractor. I'm still new but Im thinking with that many colors I'd have one of the guys on here print it for you. Just my thoughts.

Mike

I don't know about sticking them to glass but if I was cutting and applying that image to a trucks doors I'd be in the $200 range. Why so much less to go on glass? I find it interesting how much our prices change depending on where we apply the graphics. What would you charge to put that on corro...$15 ea.?