Sign in to follow this  
PortlandTshirtGuy

Hi

Hi, Portland noob here. I am a screen printer with a small shop. Looking to start doing vinyl graphics and lettering for store windows, vehicles and signs ect.

Not ready to make the leap and buy the equipment just yet...Want to learn more first! I have been told that a Graphtec CE5000 24" would get me off to a good start.

I use Corel Draw X4 and Adobe Photoshop for my design needs.  Anybody got any feed back on the above mentioned model cutter? As well as how good it works with Corel Draw.

I'll admit it I know notta ziltch nutheen about this stuff. Must have input.

Thanks

You came to the right place for information.  Many of out serious members own a Grechtec.  They speak so highly of them I hope to purchase one in the near future.  I'm sure someone can give you some advise as to what works best.  They are very helpful.  BTW, welcome to the forum.  you will find a lot of good advise and friendship here.

o yes if you can get a graphtec DO IT!!!!!!!!!!  there great we have 2 and love them

Guest kenya

Welcome from Florida. :)

You've come to the right place. There is a lot of helpful info here & great members. :)

Guest Marek

Welcome , from everything that I have heard you can't go wrong with a Graphtec !! :thumbsup: