Sign in to follow this  
Alien

Corner Rounder

i got it at hobby lobby for 6.99 last week, used it for a run of 500 stickers, 2,000 corners..... *dies

my guess is coro would be a little too thick

nah i think it would work, the packaging says it will cut mattboard with ease

The jaws will take a 1/4" + in the cutting area?

The jaws on mine take about 3/8" tall material on both sides (1/2 1/4 corner cut)

how about magnetics?

Just ordered some anyway... I am sure I will find a use. ;D

the magnet material is fairly soft since it has to contour and if you can cut it with a razor blade you should be able to cut it with this punch thing, i dont have any magnetic material to test it on though...

I don't have this exact corner cutter, but I do have one a lot like it. When I used in on a magnetic sign, it wqanted to crack or break the magnetic sign. Scissors worked better. It felt like the magnetic material was brittle when the cutter chomped down.Sandy

The jaws will take a 1/4" + in the cutting area?

I just tried a extra campaign sign in 4m coro, it rounded it just fine. I also got out my .030 Roll Magnetic and tried it. Worked great on 1/4 and 1/2. Gonna have to keep needle nose pliers handy to get the mag and coro scraps out of it though. ;D

i bought the cheapie Martha Stuart corner rounder at walmart from the crafts section.. WHile I am embarassed at purchasing anything associated with the queen of neat, it does work just fine for magnetics. I used to use scissors myself and this is way neater. The cutoffs fall right out too.