Sign in to follow this  
JLDesigns

Cherry blossom

I'm looking for a tree or branch that I can add flowers to.  I can't seem to find anything online...any help would be appreciated!

WOW..  thanks for sharing that,   Now we all know where the "GRAPHICS QUEEN" is   their store is    Leen The Graphics Queen      LOL     I guess that rules me out...   :o  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Sorry, I wasn't any help.  I had to laugh  ............  I will never be the Queen now....

Why don't you just freehand Draw some branches like that?

You can draw something on paper and scan it in with a scanner, or even easier just draw them in whatever program you are using.

That should Not be hard to do at all.

If your gonna say you can't draw, find a child cause any child can draw branches like those on that etsy site.

Heck grab the pic, bring it in, Zoom in on the branches and trace them with the tool of your choice depending on the program you use.  :thumbsup:

WOW..  thanks for sharing that,   Now we all know where the "GRAPHICS QUEEN" is   their store is    Leen The Graphics Queen      LOL     I guess that rules me out...   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup::o  Sorry, I wasn't any help.  I had to laugh  ............

:o Do you know who they are?

WOW..  thanks for sharing that,   Now we all know where the "GRAPHICS QUEEN" is   their store is    Leen The Graphics Queen      LOL     I guess that rules me out...   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup::o  Sorry, I wasn't any help.  I had to laugh  ............

:o Do you know who they are?

didn't you read the other post?  LOL    this link,  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38596033

I don't know them  It is a store on etsy.    LOL 

I didn't pay much attention, I just nabbed the HUGE pic provided, brought it into photoshop took the clone stamp tool and got rid of the dark shadows on the background (working on the pic of the branches over the couch) I then cropped the image and now have it in Flexi Pro.

This will be my very First try at vectorizing a color jpeg.

It will take me awhile as I am watching the Training DVD for Flexi 8 as I go.

Is there a chance you can send it in AI or EPS format, I'm unable to open the attachment.  Thanks!