haumana

addiction ...

I would just like to say that since finding my way to this forum, that it's highly addictive.

And that's either really, really great and beneficial, or it's really, really bad and how the heck am I supposed to get my work done?  :angry:

Although I do have to say that the information and support that I find here is priceless! And thank you to everyone who is willing to share their insight.

well, I would have to agree. You can tell from my posts that I spend a lot of time here...but the fact is,for every hour I spend standing up working,I have to spend an hour sitting down resting. And you can only look at Naughty pics of Britney and Paris for so long.

Guest fivestar

well, I would have to agree. You can tell from my posts that I spend a lot of time here...but the fact is,for every hour I spend standing up working,I have to spend an hour sitting down resting. And you can only look at Naughty pics of Britney and Paris for so long.

There's naughty pictures of Britney and Paris on the net?  Where they at?  :angry::D :D

wanna buy some links to those pics?

Hey Daniel T, post your request in The Graphic Request Section. After all pics are Graphics, arent they  :angry: Hahaha, just kidding.

i bow to your correctness. my request to purchase those links is withdrawn. have a good day.  dt