Sign in to follow this  
tippmann5969

how do you outline text in x4

I highly recommend finding a manual you like for Corel and book mark it.

Generally this feature is called outline or stroke.

I would suggest you go to advancedartist.com and look at his tutorials for corel. His Tutorials are very good from beginners to advanced and they are not to spendy either.

But to answer your question type in your test then go to the menu bar and click on windows then dockers select the object docker there you will see a tab with a pen on it that is for out line. you can select color thickness I would also suggest selecting scale with object and behind object. If you want to use two different colors the behind the object is very important that will give you your over lap needed to layer them.

Hope this helps

PS

KeithH 

I would suggest you go to advancedartist.com and look at his tutorials for corel. His Tutorials are very good from beginners to advanced and they are not to spendy either.

But to answer your question type in your test then go to the menu bar and click on windows then dockers select the object docker there you will see a tab with a pen on it that is for out line. you can select color thickness I would also suggest selecting scale with object and behind object. If you want to use two different colors the behind the object is very important that will give you your over lap needed to layer them.

Hope this helps

PS

KeithH   

Think I will stay with Sign Blazer couple clicks and done ;D