Sign in to follow this  
FutureSgtsWife

I don't even know what to call the images i need.....

I search for "scrolls" or "frames", etc.... they're more like silhouette signs -- somewhat fancy.  Where they can be made with chalkboard vinyl - so the black should be primary.  Any help?  Or at least tell me what to call them....  :thumbsup:

I think I've seen what she's looking for.  I had downloaded some graphics from somewhere, a generic set.  Included were these silhouettes of signs hanging from posts etc.  They were single color. 

One example had a post with a horizontal bar, the sign hung below, and there was "scroll work" on top, like a wrought iron.

I'll have to look around for them.

Yes - something like this:

il_430xN.69552874.jpg

There are some fancy ones, some horizontal, some vertical, some that look like signs hanging from a bracket, etc.... What do you call this type of graphic? 

These signs look really nice. What are you writing on them? Do you use white vinyl for the lettering? I haven't seen these before.Sandy

I think she said that she's using chalkboard vinyl.  So you can change what's written on it.  Might be a good idea for a restaurant or something.  ;D