cbracing

Multiple layers with Signblazer

I'm using signblazer software with a refine cutter. I can cut single layer items, but I don't see how to cut multiple layers, say a 2 or 3 color number.  Tryed guessing at alignment not even close. Any suggestions?

Thanks

use registration marks. it works everytime... say if your number is blue and red... i would take and make 2 small yellow boxes on right avove the numbers... then when you cut the the numbers out of red and blue cut the yellow boxes out with both colors. then just put the boxes on top of each other and it will line up perfect everytime. If you need anything else just LMK

To have the registration marks included on every layer, hold down cntrl, select your layer color and then your registration mark color.

I don't think my version of signblazer has registration marks.When I looked in the draw folder nothing saids registration marks.please help.

Elements does not have them. You can use just a circle or square. Create the shape above or beside your design and then duplicate it on the other colors. When you apply your layers it gives you something to line up with.

I use a plus sign found in the font web dings. Other goodies there too.

Be sure you change the color of the registration mark to the same color of vinyl your cutting or you'll foul up.

:rolleyes:

im dumb and new to this okay i have my squares that i have made and punched threw. on part of mark is top color bottoma is second now im trying to get the marks and layers align all on one... how do i do that

Just a real rough sample here to get an idea of how it works. Make two circles, one larger than the other. Then use the rectangle tool to make a plus mark, weld the rectangles together.

post-6882-0-95476100-1425662447_thumb.jp

im dumb and new to this okay i have my squares that i have made and punched threw. on part of mark is top color bottoma is second now im trying to get the marks and layers align all on one... how do i do that

I wouldn't even punch through the layers. I would just lay one color over the top of the other.