Sign in to follow this  
exp12000k

PCUT Doesn't Fit Stand!!!

I have assembled the stand and the brackets came a little bent, after straightening them to the best of my ability the pcut doesn't line up with the brackets. The holes are way off!!! I have been trying to figure this out for a week now, please help!

If they are more than just a tiny bit off,it would seem that you have the wrong stand. Looking at the diagram posted by Ken, I can't see how you could assemble it wrong and have the holes that far off.

How about taking and posting a few pics?

Hey guys, 1st off thanks for all your help! I took a look at an updated stand assembly diagram that someone posted and figured out what I was doing wrong! I was trying to screw the brackets onto the inside of the legs where there is only one hole with a raised square around it. Any ways I got it to work, thanks again! BTW my brackets were really bent when I recieved them, which caused me to really struggle when putting it together..... did anyone else run into this obstacle? One more thing, where do the 2 silver "disc" looking things with the black o-rings go? Thanks everyone!

Guest sciondrgn

Hey guys, 1st off thanks for all your help! I took a look at an updated stand assembly diagram that someone posted and figured out what I was doing wrong! I was trying to screw the brackets onto the inside of the legs where there is only one hole with a raised square around it. Any ways I got it to work, thanks again! BTW my brackets were really bent when I recieved them, which caused me to really struggle when putting it together..... did anyone else run into this obstacle? One more thing, where do the 2 silver "disc" looking things with the black o-rings go? Thanks everyone!

Mine were ok went putting them together but I had to put a little elbow grease into to get them on there.

The Round Disc go on the metal roller on the front bar, it keeps the Vinyl roll from shifting left or right and holds it in place.

Ok, so I use both of the bars and set the roll of vinyl in between the two and set the disc so the rolls don't shift. Now I have a 48" pcut and I am going to do some practice cuts with 12" vinyl..... is there any side(other than the back of course) in particular that i should feed it through? Most left? Most right? Center?

Guest sciondrgn

I run my 15" wide vinyl on the right side. it seems to work well with the placement of the pinch rollers. Anything smaller or scrap pieces I do on the left