repodon

316 oyster bar & seafood grill

can some one vectorize the design / decal of the resturant of 316 oyster bar & grill ....... my gf done it and its not looking right to her

thanks in advance

do you at least have a raster version to post for us?

wow thanks ammo  is there away to just take the ship out if so that is awsoem  thats what im needing thanks  thank you so much

there not welded just needs to slide the ship off and recreate the rest of the text, the text is no wheres near cuttable

ok thanks to all who have helped  thanks i totally forgot about the weld in sign blazer daaaaaaaa smacks self in the damn head and also thank you to all thank you

thank you all  all my gf got it to work after you all helped me and her thanks  once again thank you all we can do most of the vectorizing but there are soem thign it just wont work or we have learned yet in inkscape  but thank you all thanks you

IF I MAY ASK WHAT DID YOU DO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE WELL MY GF DID AS OURS TURNED OUT LIKE CRAP BUT YOU ALL'S TURNED OUT LIKE I WANTED IT  BUT THANKS ALOT THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH 

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID  AS MY GF TRIED SEVERAL TIMES IN INKSCAPE AND IT DIDNT TURN OUT RIGHT 

THANKS

the one i did was done in 2 parts first i clicked up date till i got the lettering ,then saved it

then i deleted it clicked update till i got the sign then manipulated and added the outside line

hope that helps just glad you are trying it

thats the only way to learn is trial and error

Guest Ls Creation

For the one I worked on, I deleted everything from the picture you provided except the red body part of the

Guest Ls Creation

here is this one i tried need to recreate the fonts and the ship,best i could do

Nice job Ammo, I like the boat on the logo. Nice work!!!

yea after talking with the boss lady ( gf ) she liked the boat idea also and thanks again  for the help as we tried and tried and treid and still couldnt get it to look right in inkscape  this is why i asked to explain how you all did it  but thanks alot guys thank you i have saved and printed this conversatrion and put it in my folder for ref to do later on if i have a problem again and thank you once again thanks

Guest Ls Creation

yea after talking with the boss lady ( gf ) she liked the boat idea also and thanks again  for the help as we tried and tried and treid and still couldnt get it to look right in inkscape  this is why i asked to explain how you all did it  but thanks alot guys thank you i have saved and printed this conversatrion and put it in my folder for ref to do later on if i have a problem again and thank you once again thanks

You're welcome. glad it all worked out for you!!! As long as the boss is ok with it, all should be ok.