Sign in to follow this  
sjaguar13

FlexiStarter: Change Offset to Remove Rounded Corners?

I am currently using an older version of Vinyl Master Pro. On small text, the corners are round. I have to upgrade VMP to get an offset option. I am thinking about going with FlexiStarter. I use Illustrator for all design work, so I don't really need Flexi to design anything. The only thing I am worried about is getting FelxiStarter and not being able to get the corners sharp. Is the offset what I need or is there another problem, software or hardware, that I need to address?

I am currently using an older version of Vinyl Master Pro. On small text, the corners are round. I have to upgrade VMP to get an offset option. I am thinking about going with FlexiStarter. I use Illustrator for all design work, so I don't really need Flexi to design anything. The only thing I am worried about is getting FelxiStarter and not being able to get the corners sharp. Is the offset what I need or is there another problem, software or hardware, that I need to address?

I have used Flexistarter for over 3 years and I make tons of stripe sets, and yes,, they have sharp corners  no problem..