smithmotorsports99

Saving as a JPEG

Hello,

I have been working in SB and am having a huge problem trying to save my work as a JPEG to show the customer through e-mail.  Everytime I try to save, it is never saved.  Any ideas?

I've tried to copy and paste into Inkscape, but that hasn't worked either.

Thanks in advance.

Select what you want to export

File + Export

Select the location folder in the upper right of the window

Select the file type in the bottom left.

Key in a name for the file in the top left

Click OK

Should be all there is to it. If you don't select your design you can un-check the "Selected" button in the right side of the screen. Then everything will be exported.

I use the method jay details above, always worked fine for me.

If you REALLY get stuck, you could always use Ctrl+Prnt Scrn and then paste into Paint (assuming Windows).

I'll try this again today.  I'm pretty sure I was doing what you explained.  But it wouldn't save.  It would give you the feeling like you did.  Then I would go search for the file once I thought it was saved.  And it wouldn't be there.

Thanks again!

Select what you want to export

File + Export

Select the location folder in the upper right of the window

Select the file type in the bottom left.

Key in a name for the file in the top left

Click OK

Should be all there is to it. If you don't select your design you can un-check the "Selected" button in the right side of the screen. Then everything will be exported.

I have been wondering myself. That worked perfect. Thank you. ;D

Well I am designing the layout for a LEGEND race car.  I took pictures of all the panels, straight on and imported them into SBE and scaled them to size.  I then started adding the sponsors to the first panel (hood) and went to save it as a jpeg so I could e-mail him the design.  I can't get SBE to save as a JPEG.  I have done the whole make sure it's selected, made sure I knew where it was saving too, the whole 9.99 yards.  Any advice again??  Thanks!

I just tried again by closing the program and re-opening.  I just got an error message when I tried to export as a jpeg...  grrr!

you need to make sure your output resolution is under 10,000x10,000 pixles before you hit the save button. you may have to temporarily reduce your image down before you try to save it. then yyou can uno the scaling after.

bb

cutme!!!!

You saved the DAY!!!!  I just did what you requested and BAM! It worked amazing.  And the image is a lot clearer than doing the print screen and doing paint!

cutme!!!!

You saved the DAY!!!!  I just did what you requested and BAM! It worked amazing.  And the image is a lot clearer than doing the print screen and doing paint!

your welcome (takes bow...).

bb