Sign in to follow this  
Bugs

Money Maker

I have had my COPAM 2500 for about 2 weeks. Been picking up small jobs here and there. I bought it to add signs to my business not to get in to the sign business. I have already made $500.00 in NET profit!! This is just selling signs to the customers I have in my industrial supply business. If you are having thoughts purchasing this machine and thinking you "might" make you money back. Buy it! you will. I have a big job a towing company asked me to do. If this job was done I would have already paid (more than once) for this machine. This machine is a great value.

Just my two cents!

What does a US Cutter LaserPoint and Creation Pcut do? Do they print in color too? If I wanted to print decals on magnetic backing for cars with four colors, would one of these do the trick for short runs? I don't mean layering, but actually printing colors.

What does a US Cutter LaserPoint and Creation Pcut do? Do they print in color too? If I wanted to print decals on magnetic backing for cars with four colors, would one of these do the trick for short runs? I don't mean layering, but actually printing colors.

None of these machines actually "print" They cut vinyl. No ink involved. The machines that do print and cut are very HIGH dollar. THOUSANDS of dollars from what I have seen.

Renee

Your best bet is to buy a roland  versacamm series to start. I've seen then as low as 9500 dollars on ebay for a versacamm and colorcamms on ebay for 1500 and up in great condition. I've been looking at buying used and there are many available.