bowhunter012004

dog wont stop barking!

The dog is old and going nuts, so wear some clothing that smells like her, and it may not know the difference.....

Poor lil pooch misses mum.

so wear some clothing that smells like her

Hmmm  :) :)  ;D  :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that be interesting, his girl comes home to find him wearing her clothes...  :)

LOLOL!! This thread has really got some funny stuff in it...lol.

I'm so thankful we do not have CLOSE neighbors, but we do have a pedophile that lives thru the trees from us who also happens to be a shelter for unwanted homeless dogs, my son went to his house one day to tell him his strays were getting into our pasture and raising hell with the horse, 3 dogs in particular got very annoying, he was warned that the dogs would be shot. He blew up like a huge puff fish and said try it....so we did, on numerous occassions the boys have gone out with shot guns after the dogs. They have never shot the dogs though more to scare the dogs and get the neighbor riled up..works everytime for about 4-5 weeks. The guy has about 30 dogs, some in pens ( too many in one pen) and some that roam free, he has shit from one end of the yard to the other, up on his steps and porch and it stinks to high heaven, I have reported him but the animal control officer happens to be good friends with him and well you know he does us a favor I was told. I personally dont like the guy or his dogs mainly because he IS a pedophile, he is listed as one on the state police site and I have an 11 yr old daughter  and he is a jerk, my great dane will and has chased this sorry piece of human waste down the street with him yelling threats all the way...lol. I wish our ups truck would run HIM over...LOL!!!

Renee

Well...  I had this sort of same issue once... It was whining kids...  So I went to the deparment store and bought a can of pepper spray... As soon as they opened there mouth and started whining, one little squit of it and they NEVER EVER whined again....

Im sure it would work on dogs too....

BTW... Im just kidding about using it on kids or dogs.... :thumbsup: