Sign in to follow this  
jheyne

Revamping my website

Guest fivestar

Website looks good, but your prices are really crazy.  99 cents for a 5 inch decal?  I wouldn't turn my machine on for 99 cents.

So are you going to put up every decal you have on your site? That will take you a year.  I suggest making specials on like ten or so, and switching them up every month or so.

Thanks for the input everyone.

As far as the .99 pricing I'm still kinda new to this so I'm still trying to work out a pricing structure for the vinyl.  It's not too much work to change the pricing around a bit.  What do you think .... 1.99 for 5"?

So are you going to put up every decal you have on your site? That will take you a year.  I suggest making specials on like ten or so, and switching them up every month or so.

It's actually pretty easy to put files up in the shopping section because photoshop basicly builds the gallery for me (pretty neat feature for a raster based program :thumbsup:

I won't put many more up there, but I do like your idea of putting a few specials up there every month.

You might benefit from purchasing the 2009 Sign Pricing Guide found advertised in SignCraft magazine or

[signcraft.com].  $23.95  Highly recommended!

Just as a guide for myself, that first decal would cost around $7.00 with discounts for quantity.

I'm new to this site, but have been a signdog now for 27 years.

You might benefit from purchasing the 2009 Sign Pricing Guide found advertised in SignCraft magazine or

[signcraft.com].  $23.95  Highly recommended!

Just as a guide for myself, that first decal would cost around $7.00 with discounts for quantity.

I'm new to this site, but have been a signdog now for 27 years.

I'm waiting for mine still, been over a week :thumbsup: