Ok, so does ANYONE know where I can get a good price on sheets of coroplast with low shipping? I found a place that sells it for a great price of $10 a sheet but it was $95 for s&h. that is RETARDED! How am I suppose to make a profit on coroplast signs when it costs me over $100 for 1 sheet of it.

Guest fivestar

I would check around your local area and see if any sign making suppliers carry it.  I get mine from a local supplier and it costs me $8.95 per sheet.

If you're close to Lisle, IL signoutletstore.com has them for $7.15 but they dont ship them. Thats where I got mine.

Find a local supplier, thats all i can really tell ya...

Check your yellow pages... Look for sign supplies... Call and do a google search in your area, there is bound to be someone somewhat close.

thanks everyone. with your suggestions I was able to find a plastics supplier out of Indy but I have to order 25 at a time. Better than having to pay for shipping tho.

Thanks again!

Join the crowd. Thankfully I don't live in Indy and I only go to Indy about 1 time every 3 months. I live about 45 miles east of Indy!

I hate Indy Because the Company that I used to work for, SpeedCo, is based from there...

The worst company I could of ever worked for... 8 years with them because I didnt know any better, then boom. FIRED