BigGreen

want to see if it can be done

Want to see if it can be done have friend who wants a vinyl decal made of the pic i know some photos can be done photo may not be good enough i am new at what can be done and what can't

post-3703-12986529511302_thumb.jpg

post-3703-12986529525953_thumb.jpg

i see it has been downloaded 3 anyone got anything to add this it the first time using vactormagic or vectoring anything

The one you got from vector magic is going to be difficult to cut because it is in color, and alot of different color layers. Im working on on thats a single color that should be easier to cut, if I can get it to come out right

The one you got from vector magic is going to be difficult to cut because it is in color, and alot of different color layers. Im working on on thats a single color that should be easier to cut, if I can get it to come out right

yeah i did not see where it could be in 1 color i know it is impossible the way it is this is my first time to vector in vectormagic or anything at all i see that i am going to have to subscribe to vectormagic i thank you for the help as soon as you can get something i will cut and weed it to see what it is going to look like i an't scared of much but i need to learn alot more and this forum has help alot so far

I tried to get it to work, but no matter how I do it, unless I do it to a point where you cant make out your faces, it has 32000+ nodes, and would make your cutter go insane trying to cut it. Ill keep trying, if someone else doesnt come up with something better first.

I tried to get it to work, but no matter how I do it, unless I do it to a point where you cant make out your faces, it has 32000+ nodes, and would make your cutter go insane trying to cut it. Ill keep trying, if someone else doesnt come up with something better first.

i hope u or someone can get something that will work he really wants something to come out with if we can get it done he will be my best sells person he wants for his wife he works were i am selling most of my stuff and i will know that ya Rock On this Forum and i hope that i can learn and help some on here

Guest Schramm

I tried it also with many issues, maybe try a clearer picture as that one was dark and kinda distorted or at least that is how Corel read it.  I will try a couple of ways if you put up a better pic.

Try this

Rod

Came out 10 times better than what I came up with, I would go with this one  :)

that looks good Rod thanks that will work and thank you KageDesign for what you did to like i say the forum rocks thanks you all

Thank you to KageDesign, Big Green & Fivestar..... It was from your original, I had to remove the scratches & white spots.  Covered up some of the stars and once vectored just did clean up on the lines.  Glad it worked for you.  What program are you using besides signblazer to design in?

Rod

Thanks,  I am really glad it worked out for you.    Try and download inkscape, it's free.  I have not used it yet, but alot on the forum have and seem to love it.  Have a Merry Christmas

Rod