signguyjohn

Prayers needed

I pray everyone is still moving foward in the long road to recovery. Take care

Everyone

My daughter has undergone 5 surgerys in the last week she was not doing well and they did emergency exploratory surgery wed found a tear in her intestinse that had caused infection    she had another surgery today and is scheduled for another Monday. She is doing as well as can be expected but they say she is in no way out of the woods,and is still a very sick girl, but, the doctors are amazed that she is not sicker than she is.  We said there are a lot of prayers being said for her, and their reply was 'They are working so keep praying'  So I ask of all the good people in this forum to Please keep Praying. I am and will be forever Thankful.  This is our only child. Please help pray for her, Please.

Forever Thankful

John

John we will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. She has been through an awful lot in a short amount of time. Stay strong and hold on to each lil daily miracle.

I just happened to read this today, I'm so sorry for you and your family to have to go through all of this.

I am adding your family to my prays.

Stay Strong.. ;)

John, I will continue to have your daughter, grandson and your family in my daily thoughts.  I can only imagine how scary this must be and tiring for all....so much to go through. 

Sounds like your daughter is a fighter though...which is a good thing.

Thanks for the updates and please keep us informed.

John,

I just read your post today, I've been away for a while. I am so sorry that this has happened to your or anyone's family. It just breaks my heart. You and your family are in my prayers.

Peabody