Sign in to follow this  
sennxxx

hey uscutters!!need your assistance

hey guys, i payed for my 36" pcutt off ebay 2 days ago and i emailed you about shiping status and making sure the shiping address was correct. havent heard back from you so i thought i will try you on the forums. i know your busy but please get back with me when you get a chance Thanks :thumbsup:

Payment Details

Purchased From:uscutter

Transaction ID:6NK984708V290184J

{ticket from email i sent}Ticket ID: KHC-876823

ebay item number 300268945816, i think i found the problem that paypal takes 3 to 5 days to clear payment because it came from my bank account and not a creditcard, they told me the payment will clear today and you will recieve your payment today. I still want to make sure that everything is right so please call me. i sent you my number to reach me  through a email. Thanks Again!! ;D Brandon

i think the problem has been solved. My payment from paypal went through and it shows the right shiping address and also I recieved confirmation of payment email on uscutters end, so ken, I should be in the system now,, let me know ,.,,.,,,...,.,,,.,Thanks again    Brandon ;D

Yes, I see the order has imported now, so it should be approved and ship out today.