Sign in to follow this  
sennxxx

hello, just ordered a Pcut 36"

:)  helo every one, i just ordered my new pcut 36". after reading this forum for about 4 days straight i decided to go with a pcut. i have read some good and bad stuff about this cutter. i have vinyl cutting experince from a previous job and want to do this part time as im a firefighter full time. this was the hardest choise i made yet. i wanted a refine as i heard great things about it but i read what uscutters put under there cutters desription and this seemed to be a better machine. i will be buying a graphtec when this machine pays for it. how is this machine and how does it perform also how long have people had these repair free.

Welcome!

The majority of our customers own a PCut or the Refine, and they are both great for the price point when it comes to reliability. The darn things pay for themselves within the first few jobs you do...

I have even talked to some PCut owners that got the units before we started selling them, 5 or 6 years old, and they are still cutting like champs. Whether you went with the PCut, or the Refine, you made a good choice because you went with USCutter.  ;D

Guest sciondrgn

I have the pcut 900 series as well and even after a year its still going strong!

;D

Guest kenya

Welcome sennxxx.

I have the 24". One year old this month & it's been a great buy!