Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

Back window for pickup

Hi all

Does any one have a place on the web that may have a mountain seen with elk in it that would work on a full size pickup back window?

I have some elk ready for cutting but customer would like a full mountain seen. I have looked on the web but most are pics or JPG

i order alot of glass scapes (www.glasscapes.com)rear window canvas. You should be able to buy them through restylers choice by setting up an account. 800-733-3316

30305_Morning-Call.jpg

30172_Elk.jpg

6 designs to choose from in elk

your cost should be about almost $70 shipped to you, i charge $99 plus install which is another $25 depending if there is a slider window or tonneau/toolbox in the way, then i up it to $35

Those are very Cool!! :)

Thank you stephanie for those. They are not what I had in mind but are now. I sent JPG to customer through email and had a phone call from him within 5 min.  :)

Now just hope I can get it applied. I have never done anything even close to this before just getting started with vinyl. May have to buy one for myself and practice on my truck.

Thanks again this board is great just hope I can learn enough to help some one else and as has been said pay forward.

Keith H

Thanks for the designs these are more like what I had in mind but this customer is sold on the others. But thanks for the designs these are very nice with more detail than I thought of and will work great. Maybe should have waited to show customer the others they look very intimidating to apply.

I really do appreciate all the help from members of this board.

KeithH

Original customer wants the bottom pic up in Stephanie's reply above. Going to use edge's Mountain back ground with an elk pick I found here on the board for another one. This stuff is fun for me and is catching very fast here. We have a guy that comes around about 4 times a year and sets up a tent in one of the parking lots selling stickers an have been told what you see is what  you get from him.

KeithH

Mountain_Background with elk_1.zip

Mountain_Background with elk_1.zip

oh I thought you were using something else that they didnt share was no reason to zip it up in bitmap format no less lol