Sign in to follow this  
Rhino

Has Anyone got this printer/cutter

I've seen those deals before. They usually end up costing you quite a bit more than expected. But it's worth finding out more I guess. I got an email from a sign company the other day offereing a digital printer for FREE as long as you agree to buy your ink from them. Nice way to sell over-priced ink.

item ended ebay item# 260303901899 noone bidded or bought it call them for more info

has anyone checked on one of these,if you have one how does it good or bad?

http://www.lazerimages.com/

Rhino I believe that the opening sales pitch says it all. Stated: (Lazer Images is the creator and provider of the lowest output cost sign making products in the world. Our quality start-up systems are developed specifically for end users who are new to the sign or graphics industry. For the Sign Business Professional, we carry a complete line of vinyl cutters, software, computers, graphic printers and supplies. You will find us experienced, helpful and knowledgeable.)

It has also been modified by Lazer Images, the developers of the Gigantagram Instant Banner System, to be able to "paint" signs and banners with our refillable multi-color pen process.

Wow, that has to take forever.

However, since it is also a "Banner Painter", you will be able to offer much lower priced signs for those customers needing short-term signs and banners for parties, sales events, church occasions, grand openings, etc.

I wonder how "short-term" that ink lasts.

looked into one the other the guy called me and aksed what i was looking for and he told me that a 30" machine that would print was 12,000

yes i was wondering about them thet show plotter pens in several colors  i'm trying to find someone who has one or seen them at a tradeshow. i've e-mailed several, times over the last month no response yet if i purshased one it appears it would be slow tech info from them.

yes i was wondering about them thet show plotter pens in several colors  i'm trying to find someone who has one or seen them at a tradeshow. i've e-mailed several, times over the last month no response yet if i purshased one it appears it would be slow tech info from them.

get a roland versacamm, you wont be sorry!

That versacamm is one nice machine, although a bit costly. But you can still use the technology until you can afford it. Stahl's will cut/print your orders. Not sure how cost effective but nice to know it can be done if necessary.