Sign in to follow this  
TLE

Registration marks

Do you know how to set up registration marks in signblazer, I can't find any section in the program to do it.

make your own. they are just a couple of squares. what i do is make one then duplicate it. position them where i want them and presto, reg marks.

bb

Tried that the only problem I had was when you are in the cut screen and you pick the color you want to cut it will pick one color only and or all the colors, how do you pick the color and also the reg marks and not the other color, hope thet makes sence.

Make your first set of squares the same color as one on your vector color , then make another set of squares the next color, and so on if you have alot of colors, just make sure that the sqaures over lay each other in the same spot, if you need to change colors on your vector, select a section and pick a color from the color pallet on the bottom of the program, and then make one set of squares that same color.

you can select the colors you want in the cut screen  by holding down the ctrl key and clicking on the extra color.

bb

It did work, I made the reg marks a diferent color and then selected them for each color I was cutting. Thanks