Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Need Help for Shirt Pricing

What do you guys charge for screen fees, design setup fees, quantity, shirt colors, print colors/quantities of colors etc?

I have a friend who just got started and he needs to know what to charge. THANKS!

Guest oldthredz

What do you guys charge for screen fees, design setup fees, quantity, shirt colors, print colors/quantities of colors etc?

I have a friend who just got started and he needs to know what to charge. THANKS!

is this for silkscreen or thermalflex

Guest oldthredz

my silkscreen price for south texas is any order less than 12 shirts runs about 12 to 15.oo each thats for one color oneside and maybe a small logo in the front.  it could be high but you go to walmart and pay that for a plain jane tshirt not a custom tshirt.  now keep in mind that people will want to save money by offering to bring the shirts but your work load will be the same and people seem to think that if they pay 5.99 for a blank shirt at walmart that there shirt will be 5.99 less your price. remember "EVERYBODYS WANTS THERE SHIRTS FOR FREE AND IF ABLE THE SAMEDAY"

ED

SIMPLE PRICE LIST WOULD BE FOR 1 COLOR FOR 2 COLOR ADD 1.00 TO EACH SHIRT PER COLOR

1-6  15.00

6-12 12.00

24 8.00

36 7.00

50 6.75

100 5.50-5.75