flyinsignmonkey

anyone design in corel and cut in flexi starter?

I'm purchasing flexi starter for the same reason. I have hopes of doing more but if I can just use it to do a good job of cutting what I do in corel, it will be worth it. I have the graphtec 600-60 and it seems to be a good machine but can't get the plug-in for corel to work and after all Kens and Levis help, and waiting to get nonexistance help from graphtecamerica, I ordered the flexi starter with dongle. Do you know if I can install that on more than one computer?

Guest Terry

I believe you can but you can only use one computer at a time and have to move the the dongle to the computer you want to use.

Correct........And in Corel save file as a eps or ai if you can. maybe save as or export to eps or ai file.

Does anyone have problems when importing files into flexi being kinda blockish? Some eps and dfx seem to not be round like when designed. I think I am just gonna have to back up and buy the retail version of corel X3 so I can get the cutting master plugin to work for my graphtec and get things to cut the way I want them to look.

I use both Corel and FlexiStarter.  Out of habit, I export my Corel files in EPS PostScript Level 1 format.  Never had any issues loading it into FlexiStarter.