Countryside Graphics

Using pcut for contour cutting

Guest sciondrgn

Not with the standard pcut, you would need the lazerpoint to contour cut

checkout mortalimmortal  posts august 10/08 he has info on this.

i was to try his info out but my puter took a hissy fit and i forgot all about it untill now :thumbsup:

hope this helps  duke

you can contour cut with the p-cut using signgo pro,and there is a new version of flexistarter 8.5 with contour cutting available on ebay.i got signgo pro for $199.00,it will contour cut with p-cut,the flexi 8.5 just came out a couple of weeks ago,sells for $129.00,looks like a pretty good deal.i am not sure of the name of the dealer right now,but i think it was flexistore. the seller is desaypc.as far as i know both of the programs will contour cut with almost any cutter brand,i know for a fact that signgo pro cuts with the p-cut.still tring to dial it in.lots of other nice fetures in signgo pro.well worth the money,not as many with the flexi.

you can contour cut with the p-cut using signgo pro,and there is a new version of flexistarter 8.5 with contour cutting available on ebay.i got signgo pro for $199.00,it will contour cut with p-cut,the flexi 8.5 just came out a couple of weeks ago,sells for $129.00,looks like a pretty good deal.i am not sure of the name of the dealer right now,but i think it was flexistore. the seller is desaypc.as far as i know both of the programs will contour cut with almost any cutter brand,i know for a fact that signgo pro cuts with the p-cut.still tring to dial it in.lots of other nice fetures in signgo pro.well worth the money,not as many with the flexi.

have you got signgo pro contour cutting yet? i have not been able to with trial version.

regards duke

I HAVE DESIGNED AND CONTOUR CUT SEVERAL DESIGNS WITH SIGNGO PRO. IT WORKS LIKE IT SHOULD,LINING UP THE CUTTER HEAD WITH THE REGISTRATION MARKS IS THE HARDEST PART.THE NEXT TIME I TRY IT I WILL PUT THE PEN INTO THE BLADE HOLE ON CUTTER HEAD WHEN CALIBRATING THE CUTTER SO I CAN MANUALY PUSH PEN DOWN TO CHECK ALIGNMENT.FOR THE PRICE SIGNGO PRO IS THE BEST,IN MY OPINION.THE ILLISTRATION TOOLS ARE REALY NICE.I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.