Guest sciondrgn

Sunie Heat Press Ordered

Does it hurt vinyl rolls to sit on top of each other?

Also When not in use do you leave the heat press open or closed?

You can get flat spots in the vinyl.  They'll usually go away though, but I worry they might affect the cuts.  Of course, stand them up for too long and you can get adhesive sag.  I've been meaning to build a rack to store mine.

I leave mine open and covered.  If you do store it closed make sure to dial it back so there's no pressure.

Got my Sunie going yesterday!!  Man it works good.  Was very happy with it so far.  NOW, I just need to learn how to line up my vinyl on the shirt before pressing!!  ;D..  Actually, not learn but spend more time lining it all up!!

Overall the Sunie worked great out of the BOX.

Guest sciondrgn

Great to hear russ! ive done a couple shirts so far and it works well!

does anyone know if SunIE offers faster shipping than ground freight? and has anyone had any dealings with sreenprintingsupplies.com ? they also offer this press and so have optional shipping but know nothing about them.

thanks for the info

Guest sciondrgn

I dont see where you guys bought the Sunie? Where has the best deal?

thanks

Wayne

i got it direct from Sunie, Comes with a 3 year warranty buying direct  www.sunie.com

same here- bought direct. nice people to deal with and to answer the question i had earlier, no - they do not offer anything but ground freight. But i will admit, it arrived in a timely fashion. And I will say that it works as well as everyone else has described.

Mark