Guest sciondrgn

Sunie Heat Press Ordered

They do stink when you first start them up. I wiped the upper plate down with an alcohol wipe. The teflon goes on the upper to protect the transfer. Have fun

If you have compressed air, blow that thing down.  Mine had styrofoam up in the upper plate area.

Guest sciondrgn

Thats a great reply russ! Thanks for the tips everyone to! I cant wait    :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

Got a couple rolls of Easy Weed in last night along with my Impritnables catalog / Spectra Sample and Color Swatch Ring!  Still no heat press though, I never got a tracking number so I will e-mail them today and see if they have one. 

Ya, they emailed me a tracking number.  It took 1 week for me to get the machine shipped to me via fedex.  Now I just need to use it!!!!

Guest sciondrgn

Still no tracking info, Its been a week now since I ordered it..  :-  Im so anxious to get it

Hummmmmmm,

If I were you, I would call them or email them.  I have emailed them in the past and they were not the most timely at getting back.

Good luck

Guest sciondrgn

Yeah I emailed them this morning so hopefully it will be here soon  :huh:

Guest sciondrgn

Still No heat press  WAAAAAAA    :huh:  :huh:

Well what the heck!!!  I would call them.  I have talked with a Fred there. He was good. 

A question to you all- Maybe I should post a new topic But here it is.

When I get around to it and get my computer going.  I want to test a shirt(s) with 2 colors.

Lets say a Red Circle and then an object (black) in the center of it not touching the red. 

Now, do I understand you can only press one color at a time?  Or start with one color?

If so, how do I line them up?  I understand the make a circle or squares on both color to line up but how do you do that if you press one color first and do not want the circle or square on the shirt???

Hope this makes sense..!! :huh:

Maybe if some one can do a step by step or a link to a video or another post.

I appreciate it!!!

Guest sciondrgn

I will call them in a little while im east coast, so I will give them some time to get in.

Guest sciondrgn

Status is Delivered!! Its at home waiting for me!! Come on 5oclock!!!

A question to you all- Maybe I should post a new topic But here it is.

When I get around to it and get my computer going.  I want to test a shirt(s) with 2 colors.

Lets say a Red Circle and then an object (black) in the center of it not touching the red. 

Now, do I understand you can only press one color at a time?  Or start with one color?

If so, how do I line them up?  I understand the make a circle or squares on both color to line up but how do you do that if you press one color first and do not want the circle or square on the shirt???

Hope this makes sense..!! :huh:

Maybe if some one can do a step by step or a link to a video or another post.

I appreciate it!!!

I would love to know that also, Ive done a 2 color but things didnt line up due to shrinkage

Status is Delivered!! Its at home waiting for me!! Come on 5oclock!!!

Great!!  Good luck.  I am going to hopefully get mine going this weekend!!  :huh:

Guest sciondrgn

Ok its out and cleaned up.. Im about to attempt to cut my very first heat press vinyl

Guest sciondrgn

Got it all set up.. Posted a shirt I did in the other forum..

The Sunie seems like a solid unit, It was well packed and fairly clean. A little dusty but nothing to bad! It worked just like it said it would! 

Cool- I looked at your shirt -nice!!  :huh: So did the unit smell much when heating for the first time?  Did it seem to heat evenly for the vinyl to set properly!!

I finally got my new computer and getting that all set up.  Hopefully Sunday, I can put my new Sunie to the test!! :huh:

Thanks

Guest sciondrgn

it did smell but not to bad!, it seemed to do the job easily and feels well built!

i think they all have an odor, i have a mighty press and when i first used it there was an odor. on my hat press too.

Guest sciondrgn

Ok.. After an all morning cleaning/moving rearranging spree I think I have everything setup. Couple questions..

Does it hurt vinyl rolls to sit on top of each other? I got a desk from a family member that i took the top part off to use as desk space for the heat press and computer stuff but using the storage at the bottom for viny..

Also When not in use do you leave the heat press open or closed?

Here is a couple pics of the newly rearranged room.. Its nice having my glass top for weeding and taping and a real desk to work on and not sharing one for everything ...

3.jpg

4.jpg