laserman70

Is there a way?

I have a graphic from a company. Is there a way to convert all colors to signblazer colors beside selecting each one. There are alot of small pieces in this graphic. Reason for converting is so i can put registration marks to get it all to work well. 

thanks

If you right click down in the color bar at the bottom of the screen a panel will pop up. Click the Auto Select box in the panel. Click on a color in the panel and every element of that color will be selected. Then click on a color at the bottom of the screen. All of the selected elements will be changed to that color. Is this what you were looking for?

damn jay, i knew u were good, but ur damn good. lol u know sb like the back of ur hand dude. i just got one ?

do yours every crash, or have u figured out how to fix that too.lol :o

damn jay, i knew u were good, but ur damn good. lol u know sb like the back of ur hand dude. i just got one ?

do yours every crash, or have u figured out how to fix that too.lol :o

Say what you will about SB but I really like the program. There are a lot of little tricks built into it like this one.

The only time mine ever crashes is when I am importing files. I usually attribute it to a corrupt .eps or .ai file.