Sign in to follow this  
PattyT

Store Front Questions from a Newbie

OK, I told my karate instructor that we would see about putting his logo on the windows of his new studio.  So, I have a few questions:

• Do I cut the stuff in reverse and stick the vinyl on the inside of the window?
  • His logo is a golden tiger.  Would I want to use black lettering or white lettering for the rest of the
    text?  Which colors do you guys think would show up better on the street?

Thanks in advance!  I am really nervous about this one.  It is on a main road and lots of people would see it.

PattyT

I've only done one so maybe someone else can give you more insight. But don't be nervous, it isn't as difficult as it would seem. Just make sure you start with a clean surface to apply it to. The vinyl can be applied either inside or out. Good Luck

As a follow-up to my storefront customer...

I met with my karate instructor.  He wans red lettering on the windows.  Is white the color of choice for glass windows?  Do you all think that red is an OK choice?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can lend.

PattyT

I would also do it inside...it will last much much longer that way. Red is perfectly fine. White tends to have more "pop", but if your were to use a contrasting border around the text you could get just as much from that. Good luck, can't wait to see the end result  :thumbsup: