audioman

cancer ribbon ?

I did the search and found a few posted, one had an .eps file attached, but I could not open it (illustrator 9). My wife is after me to cut some out, but being the amateur that I am, all I can do is get aggravated! I'm using sign blazer and a pcut plotter. I attached the one that she wants...please help!

post-3373-12986526052857_thumb.jpg

post-3373-12986526081762_thumb.jpg

OK, SO WHY DON'T U JUST IMPORT TO SIGNBLAZER AND VECTOR AND CUT IT.

GO TO IMAGE=MODE CHANGE TO MONOCHROME

GO BACK TO IMAGE=VECTORISE

THERE WILL BE TWO LAYERS, THE BLUE LAYER IS UR VECTORISED IMAGE DELETE THE OTHER IMAGE

THEN GO TO FILE AND CUT IT.

HOPE THIS HELPS

ok..because I'm an idiot!! LOL!

OK, i did that, but the image is ROUGH...i'm trying to figure out how to fix it...not having much luck....

thanks Pbear!

problem 1 ... I was using Safari when I downloaded other files, it doesn't like AI files, wants to save them as a text. Open us firefox, and problem solved.

I got it right, and just printed a sheet of 20 out...wife is already weeding them to give out at her next support meeting!

thanks for all ya'lls help...

that's great, if ya need anything just post it

and tell your wife for me Thank you, I need to make one for my mom (who is over 90) as she had/has bladder cancer last year and so for she's doing great...

So thank you for reminding me we should celebrate victories in our own families.....

:thumbsup:

ok..because I'm an idiot!! LOL!

OK, i did that, but the image is ROUGH...i'm trying to figure out how to fix it...not having much luck....

ur not an idiot sweetie, u just didn't know how. idiots r the ones who don't know and won't ask. lol

i was not trying not to help u, i was trying to help u learn, that's why i posted the steps for ya.

when u get a chance go and download a program called inkscape, it's free and it does an excellent job.

www.inkscape.org, so in the future, when u might not be able to get in immediate help, u might be able to do some of the easy graphics on ur own.

have a good day

sheila