Sign in to follow this  
rynecoop

Bulk squeegee's

Hey so a friend of mine has a brother who owns a plastics plant, and I asked him to get me a quote on some squeegee's, like the 4" one's.  I was just wondering if anyone on here would be interested in buying some.  I am still waiting to get the quote back, but I know The more I buy the cheaper they will be, So i figured if everyone wanted to order some I would make one huge order and then ship them out to everyone.  Just wanted to get a rough idea on how many might want to buy these to "give away" with orders, or even sell.  I know I can sell them to a customer for $5 for a 4" one.  well let me know what you all think.  I will post more info when I get the quote from him.

To compare & in case somebody doesn't know this already , Fellers sell the white econo sueegee's , 50 for $19.50 ( 39 cents each ) or 59 cents in smaller amounts .

Rodger

To compare & in case somebody doesn't know this already , Fellers sell the white econo sueegee's , 50 for $19.50 ( 39 cents each ) or 59 cents in smaller amounts .

Rodger

Thanks for the heads up rodger, now i have something to compare when he gives me the quote.

Rodger

I just picked up a box from fellers the other day. 

If you are trying to sell these it seems like you would have to do it in major bulk.