Sign in to follow this  
odokie

help vectorise an image please

I have a jpg image of cartoon people that I cant vectorise with Sign blazer with out it loosing details, like eyes and other parts of the image.  Is there anyone willing to vectorise this for me and then maybe let me know how you got it to work?  It will not let me attatch the image??  I can e-mail it...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

thanks, Mary Ann :)

Is there anyone who might help me figure out why I cant get a good vectorise of this image? it will download today??  here it is

thanks!

mary ann

post-1400-12986525740181_thumb.jpg

post-1400-12986525753414_thumb.jpg

Is there anyone who might help me figure out why I cant get a good vectorise of this image? it will download today??  here it is

thanks!

mary ann

Your graphic is quite small. Size does matter.  :thumbsup:

Did you try the ones I sent you?

Jon

Hi Jon

Why can't I see the image sometimes unless in wireframe with EPS files? It just shows a blank page, but in wireframe everything is there in a cuttable file?

thanks jon.  that looks greatt!!.  your e-mail didnt have an attachment. and I didnt hear back.  I didnt want to be a pest.  I am off to work.  can I contact you later to find out what I was doing wrong?

thanks!!!

mary ann

thanks jon.  that looks greatt!!.  your e-mail didnt have an attachment. and I didnt hear back.  I didnt want to be a pest.  I am off to work.  can I contact you later to find out what I was doing wrong?

thanks!!!

mary ann

Hmm, I will have to look int the e-mail.

Good , I'm glad I could help.

Jon

Hi Jon

Why can't I see the image sometimes unless in wireframe with EPS files? It just shows a blank page, but in wireframe everything is there in a cuttable file?

I assume you are using Sign Blazer. I do not use that software. I'm someone else here could help you on this.

Jon

Opps sorry, meant to include that I open them with Corel Draw.

Ok, I'm guessing here. This might not have a preview embedded in it. I'm not a Corel guy either.

Jon

Thx Jon, I'm still fumbling my way thru Corel, I was curious more than anything. I noticed I can somehow lose images that I have created and then they are just visable in wireframe??? May just be a setting, I'll get it fig out one of these days :thumbsup: