Pistonpump

countour cutting video

Hi everyone, 

Just found this on the net...not sure if it has been posted or not so I appologize if its been listed before.

video using the lp24 contour cutting...

http://www.sc-x2.com/component/option,com_kb/Itemid,26/t,1/page,articles/articleid,22/

http://www.sc-x2.com/files/mov/SimpleContourcut/index.html

It is the Sign Cut software not the Sign Blazer Elements software that came with the machine.  It might help everyone who has had problems trying to contour cut.

George

Yes, and they are also working on more videos and proceedures for contour cutting with SignCut and our LaserPoint, so, more to come!

I have been successful in getting the LP to contour cut with SignBlazer regularly now, so I can assist anyone with that as well. (thx swanee).

:thumbsup:

After 2 days of playing with my new LP24 I have just did my first contour cut with signblazer elements.  The quesiton I have is how do you get it to do a outline cut and Inline cut at the same time.  Or is this just wishful thinking?...Thanks

Geo

After 2 days of playing with my new LP24 I have just did my first contour cut with signblazer elements.  The quesiton I have is how do you get it to do a outline cut and Inline cut at the same time.  Or is this just wishful thinking?...Thanks

Geo

Good question, I am not sure if it is possible. I was happy to just get the thing to cut/ plot the contour outline.

Yes, and they are also working on more videos and proceedures for contour cutting with SignCut and our LaserPoint, so, more to come!

I have been successful in getting the LP to contour cut with SignBlazer regularly now, so I can assist anyone with that as well. (thx swanee).

:o

Please help!  I followed your directions you gave in another posting with contour cutting.  My problem now is the cutting part.  When I get to the jogging part of the instructions, my cutter doesnt respond at ALL!  I click the arrows but no movement..... Please help!

:o

Please help!  I followed your directions you gave in another posting with contour cutting.  My problem now is the cutting part.  When I get to the jogging part of the instructions, my cutter doesnt respond at ALL!  I click the arrows but no movement..... Please help!

Are you using SignBlazer or SignCut?

Well, can you just cut? Type some text, go to Cutter, then Cut, and Cut Tile- does it communicate this way?

Are you making sure that your laser is in front of and to the right of the right side reg. mark? If the origin is behind the reg marks, it will not jog the material back in the cutter.

I think I'm making progress!!!!!  Its not fully perfect yet but it WORKS!!!

Settings:

Outline Offset: 0.00

Thickness: 0.20

I think I need to raise the thickness in the outline settings.  As you can see on the T-Shirt & transfer paper, part of the ears and the left side face is missing........Any suggestions?

By the way, I posted my first T-Shirts using the Vinyl Function as well as the Contour Function I did Today!!!!!

post-2815-12986526175841_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526176147_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1298652619297_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526193102_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526216755_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526217066_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526233748_thumb.jpg

post-2815-12986526233901_thumb.jpg